Buildaholic... 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 Rocky Ridge Alpine edition.

p nut

butter
Nice truck. I was looking at Silverado's recently. Ultimately went with an F150, but they are nice trucks. I liked the 5.3L for power, sound and efficiency. Good luck on the move out West. I'm a transplant from the east coast as well. Life out here (for the adventurous folks) is amazing. You will love Co.

Bushcoat

one trail at a time

PA Slammer

Observer
Nice truck. I was looking at Silverado's recently. Ultimately went with an F150, but they are nice trucks. I liked the 5.3L for power, sound and efficiency. Good luck on the move out West. I'm a transplant from the east coast as well. Life out here (for the adventurous folks) is amazing. You will love Co.

Thanks! What part of CO are you in? We're trying to stay within an hour and a half from the Denver airport. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PA Slammer

Observer
If you scroll to post #9 in here:

http://www.expeditionportal.com/for...-trucks-travel-and-camping?highlight=bushcoat

you might be able to see them on the front lower edge of the box. I took a couple better pics, but photo bucket is down right now. Ill upload them later, can get a part number monday when Im back at work.

Couldn't quite make it out. Headed into the dealer Mon. They need to install a bed light that wasn't in yet. I'll take a look at the 2016s

Bushcoat

one trail at a time
Couldn't quite make it out. Headed into the dealer Mon. They need to install a bed light that wasn't in yet. I'll take a look at the 2016s

Here you go,

image_zpsrpgcxqfj.jpg

image_zpsm3cobkfp.jpg

p nut

butter
Thanks! What part of CO are you in? We're trying to stay within an hour and a half from the Denver airport. Any suggestions?

Im on the other side of the Mtn range in Utah. But Loveland/Boulder areas are nice and close to the mountains. That would be a fun place to live.

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
I like the look of the lift on your truck Slammer. Can you tell us some more about it? It would be cool to know. Cheers, Chilli..:):)

PA Slammer

Observer
I like the look of the lift on your truck Slammer. Can you tell us some more about it? It would be cool to know. Cheers, Chilli..:):)
Thanks, but I had nothing to do with it other than signing the check, so to speak.

It's an aftermarket package offered by Chevy. It's from Rocky Ridge. This is their Alpine edition.

Here is what their website says.
4” Rocky Ridge Suspension Lift Kit
Rocky Ridge Front and Rear Cross-Members
Rocky Ridge Stage II Front Coil-Over Shocks
Compression Struts
Brake-Line Extension Bracket
Add-a-Leaf Rear Spring
Brushed Aluminum Pro Runner Rear Shocks

I'm fairly handy with tools, but more with woodworking than mechanical. Oil changes, carburetors, and top end builds on the dirtbikes is as far as I go. I do enjoy doing things myself, but this is a bit beyond what I want to tackle.

The builds on this site absolutely amazes me. Maybe later in retirement I'll start playing more with fabrication. I bought a welder last year and I've been playing around a bit repairing my tractor, and mower deck. I have a cracked dirtbike frame on a 50cc KTM I may try to tackle this year. Just not enough time.

PA Slammer

Observer
Just ordered Outland Automotive floor liners and an under back seat storage bin by Du-Ha.

I'll take some pics when I get them in.

Next up are the bumpers and lights I think. It's a tough decision purchasing those things... not cheap when you *** in the lights, wiring harnesses and winch!

PA Slammer

Observer
I know it's not much... but it's something.

I just got my Outland Automotive floor liners in and my Du-Ha under seat organizer.

IMG_20160203_171504938[1].jpg

IMG_20160203_171445574[1].jpg

IMG_20160203_171438597[1].jpg

IMG_20160203_171323773[1].jpg

IMG_20160203_171305498[1].jpg

IMG_20160203_171256564[1].jpg

I'm very happy with the fit and finish of both of them!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1