Bushwacker pocket style flares (96-02 4runners)

MillerPKA

Observer
Need this thread as a reference.

Any discussion not directly pertaining to this can be emailed or PMed to me. Trying to consolidate interest in this product into a single thread. If production was authorized please sign this and briefly explain your interest (would consider, will purchase, etc.).

Thanks!

Maddmatt

Explorer
Not 100% sure what you're looking for - are you gauging interest in a group purchase?

I've thought about some bushwacker style flares in the past. On my '96 LTD the body cladding has begun to rattle when extremely cold - so one of my plans (fantasies) is to remove it all, fill the mounting holes and have that whole area line-xed. If I did that, I would probably consider removing the factory flares in favor of some bushwacker type flares.

Is that what you're looking for?

cascadeoffroad

I think he's trying to gauge the interest in bushwacker building pocket flares for the 3rd gen 4-runner. I don't need them but I know some customers of mine who would buy them.

MillerPKA

Observer
I'm working with them now to consider producing pocket styles for both 3rd and 4th generation 4Runners. Just wanting to gauge the amount of interest in this style.

Mr. Leary

Glamping Excursionaire
I would be interested. Maybe if I ruin the flares I already put on...

If they had pocket flares available when I was looking, I would have bought them.

seanz0rz

Adventurer
id love them but i know id just rip them off on the trail. im going after some 1.75" .120wall tubing for my fender flares!

i really do like them and would certainly recommend them to a friend looking for them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1