Campfire in a Box

poriggity

Explorer
Looks awesome.. I have 8 feet of truck bed space so I bought the outland firebowl mega edition.. It's a great unit but it is rather large.
7c458e9687f1f1838b6632bbed6bfbda.jpg

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

STREGA

Explorer
My first propane campfire was a Quickfire that I bought about 10 years ago at Sportsman Warehouse. It worked pretty good for its size and was very light weight which is a big consideration for many of us. IIRC I paid about $75 for it and it was very durable, it did develop a leak on the hose connection to burner. I gave it to a forum member after I upgraded to a camp fire in a can which for me is a better unit but since they are belly up its a mute point, real disappointed in how that went down.

The little red campfire IMO are a joke have yet to see one that works well. Also tried a campchef that was a little bigger and heavier than the quickfire that was ok. If my campfire in a can ever wears out or disappears I would get another quickfire for sure. Nice to know it is still around after buying mine I never saw another one like it then it popped up here on the forum. I couldn't remember the name of it only that it was made in Utah good to see someone doing something with it.

kramme

Observer
Straps added. Always good to post up projects to get a few more good ideas. Thanks lqdchkn.

Finished%20with%20Straps.jpg

I like what you have done - this is what I need as I like the fireplace in a can, but it takes up space which sometimes I do not have. I can use this for those times when I need to conserve space. If anyone finds a metal base similar that is not custom made like this post it here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1