Campinglab gazebo special!!

campinglab

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
i am going to order one of these but also wanted to know if the changing room and ladder extention would fit the arb roof top tent. the construction looks to be the same. thanks

The ladder extension fits, the changing room probably does not. if your tent looks like the one on the following pic our changing room does not fit.

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=29023&stc=1&d=1243548820

because our tents look like this:

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=29024&d=1243549060

Attachments

• Tent_open_s.jpg
    Tent_open_s.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 274
  • ppalcarpadetecho.jpg
    ppalcarpadetecho.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 213

SAR_Squid79

Explorer
I ordered one of these Gazebos. I know they are without the netting . . . how can we get the netting, if we want that?

campinglab

I ordered one of these Gazebos. I know they are without the netting . . . how can we get the netting, if we want that?

Sorry but once this gazebos are gone they're most likely gone for good so I can't help you with the netting.

Stan the Man

Adventurer
Does anybody have any pictures of these gazebos? They're still listed on the site so I'm assuming there are still some in stock.

ryguy

Adventurer
Recieved my gazebo this morning, set it up, and it looks great. Can't wait to test it out in WV this weekend. Thanks for the deal!

kai38

Explorer
I saw one at Thrill on the Hill, very nice, light weight, compact storage, I could not believe the price my friend paid for it. I sold my old pop-up shade and placed an order last week, should be here today or in the morning.
As far was water proof I plan to put seam sealer on the seams and some spray on the fabric, that should make it a little better.

toyotatruckjunkie

Adventurer
I know the 'skeeter netting is not available, but is there any way you can describe how it attaches to these canopies? I have some netting made for someone elses 10x10 canopy, that I bought from the Pep Boys discount table for $10 that I was going to use for some thing else, but I may buy one of these if it will work with your canopy. Thanks.

campinglab

the netting attaches to the gazebo's underside with velcro and velcro straps around the legs.

If you a have a netting that's more or less the same size it should be fairly easy to make it work.

GTABurnout

Explorer
I am on the ropes about this. will these free stand like a ez-up or must the be tied down like all your pics? Thanks in advance...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frank Design