CampMate Chuck Box

elmo_4_vt

Explorer
Trying to clean out my garage and no longer have need for my chuck box. Looking to get $60. Would definitely prefer a local sale around Wilmington DE/Philly, but will ship if there is no local interest. Shipping would be actual costs passed on to buyer. Shipping estimates look to be high, around $65 because of the oversize package. This unit does not come with any of the original SS plates or cutlery, but everything does work correctly and it has the paper towel holder that hangs off the side. Let me know of any questions. Price is negotiable depending on how long it takes to sell. It would make a great Christmas present for someone local. The pictures below are not of mine, but it's the same with the exception of my stickers are worn. If you want actual pictures, I can add/send them later today.

Thanks,
Don

-

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

pajeepman

Adventurer
interested and local. can't figure out how to pm you on from my "smart" phone. if you can pm me that would be great.

elmo_4_vt

Explorer
Price shipped to 30005?

Price is what is stated in the original ad... Shipping looks to be just over $60 to your zip, and I think I'd take the last $4 for the boxing and driving 30 minutes to the UPS store. You're first in line for the out of towners. If no one speaks up local by Wednesday morning, I'll ship it Thursday so you can hopefully get it by Christmas (it says two days shipping). Payment would be by Paypal, you cover the additional charges for buyer protection, or complete the transfer as a "gift". Thank you for the interest.

Don

-

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1