campsite pics..lets see um

Digger Dave

These are from a 3 day 2 night run up Cherry Creek Rd, AZ in March '08.

BlackMesaAZ.jpg

BlackMesa2AZ.jpg

CherryCreekAZ.jpg

CherryCreek2AZ.jpg

CherryCreek3AZ.jpg

All the pics can be seen here.

Atticus_1354

Adventurer
Colorado Ron said:
I used to camp that very same spot when I lived down there years ago! Back in my ol prison days we would go down on the days off with just our one daughter at the time! To think I have 5 more kids since I camped there!wow.

No kidding? Wow, it sure is a small world. Any suggestions for other camp sites around there?

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
I took my new dog on her fist camping trip this weekend up on Mt Graham. Perfect weather and she had a blast.

Jun072008044.jpg

Jun072008007.jpg

Views from the rigde above camp:

Jun062008066.jpg

Jun062008060.jpg

Jun072008050.jpg

Jun072008036.jpg

Jun062008073.jpg

Oh yeah.....Breakfast:

Jun072008030.jpg

Jun072008031.jpg

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
xcmountain80 said:
Hate to point this out but I think someone peed on your drivers rear tire.

Aaron

Ha ha, actually, if you look closely, you'll see some legs there. Thats my girlfriend taking a shower, I timed the shot with her as out of sight as possible. My solar shower is hanging off the roof rack there. :eek:

StumpXJ

SE Expedition Society
Off-topic Hi-jack:

Brad, nice Schnauzer! We have a giant as well. Here she is next to my Choco Lab.

IMG_0798.jpg

DSCN0349.jpg

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
stumptaco said:
Off-topic Hi-jack:

Brad, nice Schnauzer! We have a giant as well. Here she is next to my Choco Lab.

Thanks. She is turning out to be a great dog. Smart and strong and she loves camping....what more could you want. :sombrero:

StumpXJ

SE Expedition Society
Yeah, my lab is not exactly "guide dog" material, but she has learned a lot from the Schnauzer, mostly how to open doors, open the trash and recycling cans, and how to eat litter box "treats" from our cat.

They are great dogs!

~James

dirtysouth

Adventurer
upcruiser said:
Ha ha, actually, if you look closely, you'll see some legs there. Thats my girlfriend taking a shower, I timed the shot with her as out of sight as possible. My solar shower is hanging off the roof rack there. :eek:

I was about to say that your dog sure has a big bladder. :peepwall:

Jacket

2008 Expedition Trophy Champion
IMG_0557.jpg

The breakfast team

IMG_0570.jpg

And what we found 100 yards away, complete with beaver dam, blooming water lilies, and angry hummers.

IMG_0591.jpg

Last edited:

overlander

Expedition Leader
The Breakfast team is highly motivated! I like it. I hope for the same enthusiasm from my 1 and 4 year old someday soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1