CDN M101 For Sale

willyswagon

Adventurer
Well the day has come to sell our trailer and tents. Built it for a cross Canada trip in 2011. Trailer performed as expected, then was placed into the storage building since then. Hope my girls would find some use for it at festivals and concerts, but they informed me last week that they don't intend to use it.

Trailer has papers, and is freshly inspected.

Is equipped with: 2" ball, 7 way trailer plug, electric brakes, 2 x 20 l water tanks, 10 lb propane tank, rear stabilizers, reverse light, spare tire and carrier, battery box, Aluminum lid with two lift struts, Thule cross bars, Maggilona Grand Tour Tent with ladder. Tub is in great shape. Military tires are starting to show there wear but still have lots of life left. Included in the sale are 3 Truxus MT 255 85 16 that I had intended to put on it. Pics to follow.

$5000 Can.($3850US)

Located in PEI, Canada

Last edited:

willyswagon

Adventurer
Nice job. I wish you were closer

Thank you. I did a lot of lurking here and on a couple of other sites to see what would work the best for us before I started building the trailer.
We did a week long shake down trip through the Cape Breton Highlands. During that trip I decided we should have brakes on it in order to keep it safe on long steep descents. I couldn't be happier with the set up, just don't have the time to use it.

willyswagon

Adventurer
Thank you. So far the trailer is SOLD, The Columbus XL is SOLD.

We still have the Maggiolina Grand Tour (small $1500 Can, $1150US) and a Congo Cage with Thule cross bars($500Can, $375US) for sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nchamp