Checking in!

24HOURSOFNEVADA

Expedition Leader
Hello all. I heard of this site from some guys in Pismo during the Surf n Turf event. My compliments to the site and the people that use it. I've been lurking around since Pismo trying to get a feel for it and I've got to say, it's probably the most welcoming site around.

Here's a few pics of my Unlimited and Tentrax at Rubicon Springs and other spots on the Rubicon.

100_0592.jpg

100_0590.jpg

100_0563.jpg

100_0574.jpg

Scott Brady

Founder
Wow, incredible Wrangler! Nice to see some shots from the 'con too, what an awesome place (despite the crowds).

Welcome to our little plot on the internet :camping:

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
Just wanted to say :wavey: Awesome looking Jeep/Trailer combo. I look forward to seeing it in person. I do not believe we have a tentrax represented on the board. Love the pictures. Thanks for sharing.

24HOURSOFNEVADA

Expedition Leader
Thanks guys. I love the con, hate the crowds/loud music. I've owned the tentrax for four years now. Used to tow it with an 02 tj. If I were in the market for a trailer now, it would be a chaser hands down. I'm very impressed with them. I think it was the best choice four years ago as far as a complete package, but I really like the new suspension design of the chaser.

ox4mag

Explorer
As everyone has already said, welcome! And I reiterate what has been said thus far when I say that your rig setup is sweet!! Be sure to post some trip reports, etc, as well as more pics, as you do them. We'd enjoy seeing and reading about them! Welcome once more.

Sgt Grunt

Adventurer
Dude, sweet Jeep!!!!!! Just dropped you a PM, you should meet up with us in Moab in May!!! Let me know if you are interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1