Checking in!

24HOURSOFNEVADA

Expedition Leader
RunninRubicon said:
I guess we are lucky here in Tucson. It runs $5.42 to refill a 10lb and $6.53 for a 20lb CO2. It helps having a bottling company local. Takes 5 minutes.
I have ran a converted a-c compressor OBA system for years on a YJ and wrote an article on how to convert that was posted on AzVJC.org. (Look in the tech section near the end.) It was very handy and it out performed most everything. Now I drive a blown TJ and have little room under the hood for a compressor so I went to a 20lb tank. It makes life simple to refill my trailer tires or someone else with a portable tank. I am sure there are multiple trade-offs though.
Liked your pictures. Don't you find 37" tires somewhat expensive to run up and down the highway? Interesting choices. You have done allot to organize your space. I certainly like the frig and tank set at the rear of the Jeep, making it very assessible.

We have seven up in town. I'll tey them. Thanks for the tip. This was built as a second vehicle, so it doesn't really see that many highway miles. It only has about 15,000 mile on it and it's an early 04. I love those tires, they work great. I just bought the replacement set and they will be going on soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frank Design