CL find

dport

Adventurer
I have to agree with the original GHETTO description. But, I would still rock it out with the same interior. :sombrero:

longjohn

Observer
this has tons of possibilities, but it has been on ebay and other posts for some time, because of its current condition it might go cheaper unless this is exactly what your looking for.......... i think this type of truck can handle a lot of terrain but not heavy off road.................but the cool factor rocks

Esmi

Explorer
I'm an old white guy, and I think the ghetto comment is at least insensitive, if not offensive.

I am too, and I do too. So I took my old white self to urbandictionary.com, and found that perhaps my perception of the use of the word "ghetto" was dated. Viz:

Ghetto: word which rich white girls use to describe almost everything thats not clad with lilly polos and pearls.

"Look how ghetto I look!" Muffy said as she put on her gucci sunglasses.

All that notwithstanding, that could make a pretty cool device for the right person. My neighbor put a homemade tag axle under his sugarbeet truck a thousand years ago, and what he found was that over uneven ground, the tag would bear the load, leaving the drive wheels spinning in the air. Wonder whether one might encounter the same offroad with a set-up like this.

Last edited:

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
Maybe just me...

Why does this look like some poor schmo was driving to the pimps and ho ball in his Crewcab superpoopie...and when he slammed on brakes his Airstream trailer mounted up like two rhinos in heat!?!?

teotwaki

Excelsior!
I'm an old white guy, and I think the ghetto comment is at least insensitive, if not offensive.

I'm an old white guy and I 'm not offended at all. Believe me, I've had tons of official training about this stuff and understand it well. I also give work direction to a very multi-gender multi-cultural team of professionals. I think jumping on someone for a self-perceived PC offense is overreacting and is unproductive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1