Cook Partner 4 Burner Camping Stove

Ireland

Adventurer
I sent the guy a message to see if he was willing to ship to Washington State but if not perhaps some kind local on here will ship it for me:)
Been wanting one of these for awhile now...

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Ireland, if you need to back out, let me know. I'm interested to, but will respect your faster response.

Ireland

Adventurer
Ireland, if you need to back out, let me know. I'm interested to, but will respect your faster response.

Thanks But it looks like Fergie is going to look at it this evening for me and I think it should be a done deal if it is in good condition...
There are some very cool folks around here, I must say:)

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Sweet stove, had one on our Horizon. If i had the extra denero right now i'd jump on it. Last stove you'll ever buy.

Thanks But it looks like Fergie is going to look at it this evening for me and I think it should be a done deal if it is in good condition...

If you need to ship in to washington Your more then welcome to ship it to me, I need another good excuse to come get sushi again, and maybe get to check out your rig again

Arvin G

Observer

Thats awsome! I hope it works out for you.

Fergie

Expedition Leader
Thats awsome! I hope it works out for you.
It has worked out for him! I picked up the stove about an hour ago, and will be sending it on to my northern brethren on wednesday.

As we were testing it, he gets a call on his phone and says "Nope, the other guy showed up like he said and is buying the stove."

Good timing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1