Dometic CFX-95DZUS New fridge/freezer - SOLD

esh

Explorer
Sold! Thank you for your interest.

dometic1.jpg

This is new in box, shrinkwrapped, unopened. It's the largest dual zone Dometic makes at 95L. If you shortened the height of a Rigid truck box, that is about the physical size. I have a CFX-50 that is similar and also have the pre-acquisition Waeco CF-40 that is about 10 years old and they've all been great fridges. Quiet reliable operation. They all use the awesome DanFoss compressors and cool or freeze independent of ambient temps (down to -7F).

The 95 holds 5 cases of 12oz cans and has independent compartments. I think the line was upgraded to use LED internal lights and has apps to monitor fridge temps plus a USB charging port.

I doubt shipping is worth the trouble, but that is possible at your cost. I have a FedEx depot nearby.

Last edited:

aukaiiki

Where in Oregon are you located? I may be interested but I have to measure my trailer space to see if it will fit. Can you post the dimensions of the unit?

Mahalo Nui Loa,
aukaiiki sends from the Pacific Northwest Hawai'i...

AlanMcR

Keep in mind that the fridge needs space around one end for venting. You can see some of the vents in the product picture on the box.

esh

Explorer
^^ yep. There is an internal thermoresister that will eventually blow (doing it's job) if heat builds up enough due to vent blockage. Standard on all brand designs of this type of compressor driven fridge and not too hard to fix. Also $100s cheaper than replacing the compressor.

Dims are 38.8x21.9x19.7 I'm in Salem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1