Earthroamer factory visit

dtruzinski

4 Season Traveller
Well I couldn't find time to make Expo this weekend, so I drove an hour North to the Earthroamer factory. Bottom line...these are impressive and the extra attention to detail is noteworthy. They had rigs in every stage of development and a couple of used ERs for sale. If you are considering one, I would highly recommend a factory visit. Tyler even met us on his day off..they are not officially open on Saturday. (no affiliation with ER).

I am considering a wide range of alternatives for an expedition vehicle including an F550 + custom TC, a Mitsu Fuso FG140 with custom built box, and now an ER!

haven

Expedition Leader
Glad to hear Earthroamer is (apparently) doing OK. Did you see any sign of the stretched XV-LTS model?

dtruzinski

4 Season Traveller
Yes, they had a truck chassis getting prepped for the extended version, but I didn't pay too much attention to it. The wb is too long for my preference.

Of the three used ERs they had last weekend for sale, two were already sold! Mindful of the fact that these are consignment sales, it still points to a demand for well engineered expedition vehicles. Too bad we can't convince Darrin at RUF-Inc to start building on the Fuso chassis for another alternative.

Marv800

Well I couldn't find time to make Expo this weekend, so I drove an hour North to the Earthroamer factory. Bottom line...these are impressive and the extra attention to detail is noteworthy. They had rigs in every stage of development and a couple of used ERs for sale. If you are considering one, I would highly recommend a factory visit. Tyler even met us on his day off..they are not officially open on Saturday. (no affiliation with ER).

I am considering a wide range of alternatives for an expedition vehicle including an F550 + custom TC, a Mitsu Fuso FG140 with custom built box, and now an ER!

I know this is an old post, but how did you arrange for the factory visit? I'm going to be in Denver next month, and I thought it might be good to stop in. Still looking for a rig to tow my boat around the US

Kaiser Soze

You can just give them a call at 303-833-7330. Mike Funari is one of the owners and director of sales -- he's a great guy to talk to about the vehicles and can set you up. Alternately, you can email him at Mike@earthroamer.com.
Love my ER, BTW. Incredibly well engineered.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1