Equipt spring cleaning

Equipt

Supporting Sponsor Presenting Sponsor of Overland
OK, sounds good. PM me with and address, phone, and email. We will invoice you and get them right out. We take CCs and Paypal

Thanks,

Equipt

Not yet. I will be going through a bunch of stuff in the next little while. If there is, I'll post it up.

cheers,

Equipt

Here is a photo we used on our site. I am not sure if there was an interior change from '05 to '06, but this is designed for the '00-05 model. Here is what was originally written on our site about the safes.

This console vault is designed for the ’00-’05 Ram with lower seat storage console.
12 gauge cold rolled plate steel, welded tab and notch seams
Superior 3 point locking system resists prying
Bank vault style hinge latch pins
Exclusive lock cam prevents entry if lock is drilled
Easy 10 minute installation
Secures to factory console bolts
Balanced spring assist door
High security barrel lock and two keys

Cheers,

Attachments

• Console vault Dodge Ram 1.jpg
    Console vault Dodge Ram 1.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 86

Equipt

Product availability just updated in first post.

Thanks,

voyageur

Adventurer
Sometimes "Big Feet" are a good thing...

Paul,

All my gear arrived this morning. Thank you for the excellent prices and quick shipping. I know they will give us years of service. One question regarding the "Large" Big Foot.

:victory:​

I was able to convince my wife to lie down on the open Big Foot and I got her zipped up inside. No fear of her getting out, until I let her out. This thing is bombproof. I did have to get my neighbor Clem, to help me get her and the zipped up B.F. on top of my Discovery.

:smiley_drive:​

Question: Do you think I should poke some air holes or will she be alright as is? I am only driving her about 244 miles...

Thanks...

Equipt

Nah, she'll be fine. Tried it with my wife last year. That is the same distance I have to Moab. The zippers vent just enough. Should be good to go. Perhaps a paperback mystery and a headlamp.

:)

I'm glad it all showed up OK.

Cheers,

Paul,

All my gear arrived this morning. Thank you for the excellent prices and quick shipping. I know they will give us years of service. One question regarding the "Large" Big Foot.

:victory:​

I was able to convince my wife to lie down on the open Big Foot and I got her zipped up inside. No fear of her getting out, until I let her out. This thing is bombproof. I did have to get my neighbor Clem, to help me get her and the zipped up B.F. on top of my Discovery.

:smiley_drive:​

Question: Do you think I should poke some air holes or will she be alright as is? I am only driving her about 244 miles...

Thanks...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1