Eurosonic's Montero 2.5Gen Build Thread

eurosonic

Expedition Leader
I'll ask him. What ended up being the problem with your locker?

I think its because I didn't use it for a while, so it wasn't coming on. When it did come on it would stay on and wouldn't disengage. I also changed the locker module which is located above the rear left wheel well.*

eurosonic

Expedition Leader
Here is some pics for you guys just for kicks and giggles.

My heater core was leaking for the second time earlier this summer, so I had it bypassed it at the fire wall. Well its getting cold and I would love to do some snow exploring.

I hooked everything up at the firewall and and took out the dash (by myself this time) to see where the leak is coming from. Of course no leaks, and everything is completely dry.:mad::mad::mad: Considering I put few hundred miles on it while having the heater hooked up.
So Ive been driving around like this to spot a leak as soon as it comes. Am I the only one here experiencing heater core issues?? Im only at 150K on the odo.

eurosonic

Expedition Leader
after some pointers from a friend whose done this before it took me no longer than 30 min to get to here. Looks much more intimidating than it really is.

Woods, I hooked up the aux fan switch and front spot lights by tapping into wiring by the fuse box, I can let you know which wires exactly.

eurosonic

Expedition Leader
Somewhere on a trail near Placerville

ubu2e6u4.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1