Expedition Gear FOR Sale

IZZYDUSIT

Adventurer
Hi Bruce,
nice stuff for sale , and I'm interested in some of the Items you have, however to be fair to all the forum members, you should post asking prices for those items in order to eliminate bidding wars and comply with forum selling rules, specifically one that requires asking selling prices- once you post that I'll be happy to respond if prices fall into fair market value.
Thanks.

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
Forum rules :coffee:

Expeditionswest said:
You are considered to be a business if you:
1. Are trying to sell any products not in your immediate possession.
2. Are trying to sell a single product which is NEW and in a quantity greater than 5 units.
3. Are trying to sell a single product which is USED in a quantity greater than 10 units.
4. Repeatedly sell similar items on a regular basis.
5. Reference your own website external to your post for more information, products or services.
6. Have a post count less than 50.

Valid for sale posts by forum members:
1. Must be expedition related, or equipment used in support of an expedition or adventure. For example, the advertising on land for sale would not be appropriate, but a kayak would be. Firearms, ammunition or weapons are not permitted.
2. Must include the physical location of the item, i.e- Prescott, Arizona, USA
3. Must include a complete description of the item, including the asking price
4. Must include any known defects or concerns on the items (this is a critical point, as you are selling an item to someone who will likely use it in a remote location, and their safety may depend on it)
5. Negotiations and personal information should be exchanged via email or PM, not in the thread.
6. Please remove the update the thread after it has sold so the moderator can remove it.

Last edited:

syncrodoka

Adventurer
I am interested in the Kelty carport, the red wedco gas cans and wedco jerry can holder- what are your asking prices?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1