Expedition ready Cummins 4BT FJ80 Land Cruiser

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Dang, that's a beauty. Wonder how difficult it would be to pass DMV in CA. Is the engine leaking oil? Is there any other shots of the entire engine bay? Too bad my $20k is already spent.

davegonz

Explorer
Engine/IP does not leak, but the power steering pump did. I'll get some more updated pics from the owner.

I don't think it could be all that difficult. I sold my 4BT powered FJ62 to a guy living in Los Angeles.

arcteryx

Adventurer
As it says on Mud, this was my rig. I bought it from John. Dave knows this rig well too. Its a sweet ride to say the least.

Heath and I uses biodiesel almost all of the time. The "Whale" as its called, does really well on it.

bac0701

Observer
trying to get in contact with him before i buy a 4runner in a day or two.... maybe some of you guys can chime in that previously owned it or have a 4bt 80... how are they in cold NE weather? do you need any kind of brake booster to help stoping? interior sound? gearing? etc.. im looking up as much as i can. any info helps id be driving it back to new jersey

arcteryx

Adventurer
PM me or Dave if you need Heath's info.

There is a thread on Mud that list this FS too. It should answer al of your questions. If you still have some though, ask Dave or I.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1