Expeditions West Old Taco For Sale

Trail Monkey

Adventurer, Overland Certified OC0014
Any body want to buy half of my truck and then well ship it to some exotic location and share using it there for a while.?? just an idea..

p1michaud

Expedition Leader
Any body want to buy half of my truck and then well ship it to some exotic location and share using it there for a while.?? just an idea..

How about shipping it to Australia and I'll keep an eye on it for you untill you get here...:sombrero:

Bump for a seriously well built Tacoma.:victory:

BIGdaddy

Expedition Leader

I sent this link to my dad, he's got an fj80, though the price might be out of his range. ( He DD's a 5 series, wheels his 80 and camps in a tricked out VW Westfalia camper, currently, so he'd have to cull the herd a bit to fit the Tacoma.)

He's thinking on it right now, though, I'm sure.

I'll have him post up if he's interested.

-Brian

P.S. His name is Don, and he's a long-time wheeler. Taught me everything I know, so if it worked out you know it'd be going to a good home. :)

Trail Monkey

Adventurer, Overland Certified OC0014
ordered a sportsmobile today. the tacoma must go now.!! it will hit ebay in the next ten days if no takers. anyone interested, speak up now...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1