eXpeditionXterra Build Up

pit

gobi04.jpg

which wheels do you use in this picture? and what's the size?

Dgurley2000

Adventurer
Radios installed:

ham3.jpg

ham4.jpg

A few questions:
- What is the braided antenna cable connected to your HF radio?
- How did you mount the HAM radio faceplate to your windshield?

Also, I noticed in your 4Runner thread you mentioned quick electrical disconnects for truck to roof rack connectivity. I can't find the details. Can you point me in the right direction?

Tkdx00

Fun Lover
You have an Outstanding X as many have already stated.
I'm interested in your Front end upgrades at this time. I saw you gave the 1 finger solute to Calmini CA's, what did you use instead for them as well as your Steering componants?

After looking closer at the front end pics, were the UCA's custom fabed? I've never seen a set like those. I'm really interested now.

My enthusiasm just repeaked for Steena. :wings:

Last edited:

Logans91XJ

Dirt Road Anthem
Awesome Rig! But seriously who the heck do you talk to with all those radios.... North and south korea might get concerned :sombrero:

eXpeditionXterra

Adventurer
I feel bad about not updating this thread in a long time. Work has kept me crazy busy. I do have some more items to go over and will try to write them up soon!

6515847485_7ddb21fe65.jpg

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
Maybe front Turn signals since he possibly removed them when he put on the aftermarket bumper???

samguert

Observer
The front turn signals on a first gen Xterra are not in the bumper but just beside the headlights... Dont know what the amber lights are for...

Very nice rig by the way! Probably my favorite Xterra ;)

The BN Guy

Expedition Leader
I think it's some sort of warning beacon but wanted to ask. Very cool and something I've been eyeing myself.

eXpeditionXterra

Adventurer
They are fog lights, but also great daytime running lights. I had just descended from a nasty snow storm and they were still on. They are the outside 4 LEDs of the VisionX lightbar. The center LEDs are white.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1