F/S Heavily Upgraded Alaskan Cab over

MotoAG

10'-0" cab-over hydraulic raised hard wall pop-up camper. Interior and exterior in excellent condition.
Originally optioned with: 3 burner cook top, on board potable water, 3 cuft Dometic 12v/120v/propane fridge/freezer, Excalibur 8500-III furnace with dual vents and t-stat, 12v ceiling exhaust fan,and a wardrobe closet designed for a future cassette toilet conversion.
Later upgraded with a propane HWT, exterior shower with temperature controls and dual batteries with 120v inverter.
Mounted to a custom steel frame with 8'-0" steel Knack Weatherguard boxes, quick-disconnect/rotating corner jacks, dual propane tanks and designed to drop right onto your flatbed pickup. The result is an expedition grade camper that is totally self contained and can be mounted in 30 minutes. The camper has not been altered and could be easily restored to its original non-flatbed configuration.

This camper retails for $26,547.00 new, a similar set-up would cost nearly $30,000.00 to duplicate and it has been used only a hand full of times.

I will post a pic of the camper in the down position soon.

Price: $12,500.00 OBO

Attachments

• on truck 03red.jpg
    on truck 03red.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 5,917
  • forward int 02red.jpg
    forward int 02red.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 3,419
  • rear int 01red.jpg
    rear int 01red.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 3,353
  • single bed red.jpg
    single bed red.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 4,397
  • dinette red.jpg
    dinette red.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 3,367
Last edited:

MotoAG

Additional pictures

Here are a couple additional pics of the camper in the down/travel position

Attachments

• PastedGraphic-1.jpg
    PastedGraphic-1.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 378
  • PastedGraphic-2.jpg
    PastedGraphic-2.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 1,511

herm

Adventurer
does the truck come with it? is the frame under the camper mounted to a flat bed on the truck, or to the truck itself? very cool setup.

MotoAG

Sorry for the delayed response. The truck does not come with the camper. The frame and toolboxes are mounted to the camper itself. If you look closely you can see a horizontal piece of 2X2 tubing (running the length of the camper) just below the tool boxes. This is the "chassis" the camper is mounted to and it comes off the truck as a single unit. Tool boxes, propane tanks, jacks and camper as a single unit. One person can put it on/remove it in under an hour.
I'll get some pics up of the set-up removed from the truck shortly to clarify what exactly is included in the sale.

MotoAG

I cant really get a decent pic of the camper off the truck as it sits... So I cut the truck out of the image. Hopefully this helps clarify what is included in the sale. Again everything in this image comes off as a single unit. However the camper can be removed from the "chassis" that the toolboxes etc. are attached to and used in a truck with a stock truck bed.

Attachments

• PastedGraphic-3.jpg
    PastedGraphic-3.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 269
Alaskan Camper Question

Where do you have the hot water tank? Is it in the original camper itself....or is it outside of the camper on the 2x2 frame like the propane tanks and the storage boxes? Is the shower on the external part of the camper or is it plumbed inside the camper with the external hose assy, etc.
Nice unit! I appreciate your response.
Fair Chase Hunter
Stevensvile, MT also Ellensburg, WA

MotoAG

@ Fair Chase: The hot water heater is under the sink inside the camper. Everything is 100% functional on or off the frame. You would have to locate the propane tanks and battery off the chassis but that's as easy as hooking them up as you would with the standard camper. The shower is mounted to the camper itself and plumbed directly to the HWT/Potable water. All items installed after the fact were installed by the Alaskan factory or a reputable shop and all modifications have receipts. This excludes the tool boxes/frame. But anything that involved modifying the camper itself was performed professionally and I have all of the records, original manuals, etc, etc...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1