Family Camping Trailer

Toy4whatever

They will not be installed that way. If you look in the background you can see the others are upright using magnets to hold them in place. If these would stand up on there own I would have taken the picture that way.

Roberto Roman

Sorry, I hadn't seen the others, the rails looked aligned and it confused me. I hope one day I'll be able to build something like that.

Toy4whatever

Picked up an Ecotemp L5 locally, a 25 gallon water tank, 31" BAL stabilizers, Ikea sink and Sika 252 (black). I decided to put plywood on the roof since I'm only skinning this in 16ga. I haven't decided if I'm doing this to the sides yet. Built the tray for the fridge and mounted all the slides. I think I have the pull out kitchen figures out but we'll see how it goes.

indiedog

Adventurer
Looks good, I like the proportions. Will you be walling off the front nose box from the main space?

A friend here made something similar and used the extra length to carry his OzTent internally. It's a neat trick to gain the length needed for storing long things without making the trailer too long. I see your slides across the front so assume you won't be doing anything like that.

tanks

This looks fantastic. It is actually pretty close to what I am planning. How wide did your axle end up being for perches. I am in the middle of debating between axles-less and a standard axle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1