Flip Pac off of 2008 Tacoma, Windoor, Bench and Carpet Incl. (RENO)

hurleyskis

It's looking more and more like i'm going to trade in the truck i have listed on here in the classifieds.

I'm going to sell the Flip Pac which was bought new last year. This is for the full bed tacomas...mine is an access cab 2008. I had FRP install a windoor on the passenger sideand will include the bench/storage/power distr. panel and carpet that i installed into my tacoma.

It's still on the truck as of today, but i'm hoping to get it off ASAP. I'm located in Reno and willing to meet someone within and 1-2 hours.

I'd like to get $3000 as it's in mint condition...also inlcudes the storm cover.

Save $1000 and no waiting!
If you want me to ship it i can work with a local truck shell company and have them remove it and put it on a pallet. Buyer pays shipping.

feel free to call
617 834 0502

Wiley

Adventurer
This thing would not fit a 2003 xtra cab v6 correct. It seems the bed length is close, but off by an inch or 2 on both length and width if I am looking up the right specs.

hurleyskis

7/21 - Update with some more details........

This shell will fit the newer body style Tacomas with full length beds. If you have any questions on the fit i highly reccomend checking with Flip Pac direct. They are very knowledgable and should be able to tell you if this will fit your truck. I had it installed on a 2008 Tacoma. Their website is www.flippac.com

I purchased this Flip Pac less than a year ago for just over $4000. The tent has been used less than 10 nights and is immaculate. No tears, dirt, rips everything is like new inside and out.

I had Flip Pac install a Windoor with sliding center window and screen on the passenger side of the shell. This allows easy access to items towards the front of the bed and also provides excellent ventilation. They also installed an interior light which illuminates the entire shell even the top when setup for camping. A storm cover custom made for Flip Pac is also included. This can be installed quickly and is a perfect snug fit.

I'm including the bench and carpet kit along with the Flip Pac which is specifically built for a Tacoma. The carpet kit includes 3/8" foam interlocking panels that act as a pad and water barrier from the bed of the truck. All weather black carpeting sits on top of this foam allowing any water to flow underneath everything into the bed of the truck and out. There are also small pieces of all weather carpeting cut to fit inside the storage area beneath the bench seat.

The bench is covered in all weather carpeting and has two removable sections on the top to acces contents, as well as a removal end panel for loading long obects (skis etc.) The bench also has a built in 12VDC power distribution panel with individually fused and switched outputs and a meter to monitor battery voltage. The underside of the bench is illuminated with LED lighting which is switched using the power distribution panel. The interior light of the flip pac can also be controlled by the panel.

Asking $3000 for everything.
Located in Reno and can assist with installing on truck if you pick it up or willing to work with buyer on shipping.

Please email or call with any questions.
617 834-0502 cell

hurleyskis

There are pics in my albums here:
http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/album.php?u=9636

As for dimensions i just spoke to Flip Pac and they tell me mine is a 76.5" length. Which fits the 2005-2010 Tacomas with the standard (76.5") bed.

Apparently this will fit the earlier model tacomas as well but not quite as snug. Dianne at Flip Pac can explain but basically the outside dimensions will all line up, it's the inside that will be a little off...the ledge will stick into the bed a little more on the older styles where on the new ones it's right up to the edge...if that makes sense:drool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1