For Sale(CA)2 pairs of hella700ff...converted to HID! BRIGHT!

LJ_24

Adventurer
Pls contact me through pm! ahah

7/7/2011: So...the 55w pair has been sold! Asking $135 for the 35 watt pair!

7/5/2011: $325 shipped for all 4

Hey guys, I am selling my Hella700ff fog lights! They have been converted to HID. They do not come with a wiring loom but if you already have fog lights wired up then you can simply just add these on to your wiring!

No fog lights wired up yet? If you have a vehicle with factory fog lights, and these are essentially plug and play!

Since I have 4 lights, you have two options!

$195 obo
55w ballasts with 6000k bulbs: suggested for those who have a fog light relay already installed. I can provide pig tails for this setup to make the fog lights plug and play with your aux fog light relay and switch

$180 obo
35w ballasts with 6000k bulbs: suggested for those who have factory wiring and want to use their oem switch and fog light wiring. THESE ARE BRAND NEW AND NEVER USED!

Here they are installed on my 100 series with comparison shots!

daytime shot
IMG_2049.jpg

Here are the night time shots:D

IMG_2055.jpg

IMG_2054.jpg

IMG_2053.jpg

IMG_2052.jpg

Last edited:

ExpoMike

Just an FYI, though there is no hard rule, it tends to be customary to not bump your own ad more than once every 3 days or so. Answering questions if someone post in the thread is fine but 3 bumps today having just placed the ad yesterday is a little extreme.

Give it time. People will respond to good deals. Good luck on your sale. :)

LJ_24

Adventurer
My bad lol $275 is the new price:D Need the money for sliders!

Next bump in three days:D

StumpXJ

SE Expedition Society
Here is a free bump, just wanted to add I have the same set-up on my Jeep, and can attest to their "stupid brightness".

AxeAngel

Expedition Leader
What covers do these come with and also what mounting hardware.

Can we get a pic of the 35w next to the 55w.

Thanks
Sam

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1