Ford’s new 6.8L V8

skrypj

It's not just Ford though. All the trucks have gone up. I've priced out comparably equipped RAM's and GM's and they come out to about the same.

I am aware, but GM and Ram are doing a better job filling their lots and increasing supply and are already offering incentives. GM absolutely smoked Ford this year on full size truck sales.

You want a deal on a truck, a Ford lot is the last place to look.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
I am aware, but GM and Ram are doing a better job filling their lots and increasing supply and are already offering incentives. GM absolutely smoked Ford this year on full size truck sales.

You want a deal on a truck, a Ford lot is the last place to look.
I don't know. They all seem pretty close. I built all trucks to be Sport crew cabs w/ 6.5" box, off road and trailering packages.
Screenshot 2023-02-16 091237.png
Screenshot 2023-02-16 091216.png
Screenshot 2023-02-16 091937.png
Screenshot 2023-02-16 091905.png
Screenshot 2023-02-16 092330.pngScreenshot 2023-02-16 092234.png

skrypj

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
On MSRP sure. That wasnt what I meant.

I mean if you actually walk into a dealer I think there is more wiggle room with a GM or Ram right now.
Ah okay. I was just looking at MSRP, Rebates and incentives.
No clue what's happening at the dealer level.
I was at a Ford store this morning picking up our Bronco Sport from service and they're seems to be quite a few F150's on the lot. And this was at a small town dealer. Seems like inventory is def creeping up. They'll have to do something. Those prices are nuts. MSRP is 10K higher this year vs last on my truck. That's nuts. Looking at the build and prices for the GMC and RAM I did, their MSRP's must have risen dramatically in the past year as well. Those are all cloth interior mid level trucks!

Grassland

That's why I'm rocking my two feet, the Transit 250, and if winter ever ends, an equally inefficient motorcycle.
70s for a half ton is nuts.
80s for a low trim gas 250 is nuts.

Who is buying these, and how are they making mortgage payments on the vehicles?

deserteagle56

Adventurer
That's why I'm rocking my two feet, the Transit 250, and if winter ever ends, an equally inefficient motorcycle.

It has gotten out of control. Nearby Jeep dealer has 3 Rubicon Wranglers on the lot with window stickers over $70k. Ford dealer has several of the new Broncos; depending on the trim level there is a dealer markup of anywhere from $20k to $30k on each unit.

They are getting away with it because people are willing to pay those prices and they are selling everything the factory sends them.

(none)

Adventurer

Just look at the Ford screenshot above, easily affordable!! Just $646 every 2 weeks for the next 5 years. That's only $84k for an F150. Helluva deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frank Design