Free pair of Mountain Khakis with a 3-year subscription to Overland Journal

cruisertoy

Explorer
I just stopped by Cabelas to figure out my size. There was a noticeable physical difference between a 32/30 (yes I'm short) in the Teton, Original and Lake Lodge pants. All seemed to run large on me. I'll end up with the 30/30 Alpine Utility if I get word I renewed in time. I'm excited.

Andy G

Adventurer
Can you tell us more, are they a slimmer fitting pant, more baggy, etc... which model did you buy?

Thanks
Sam

I got the ranch colored Alpine Utility pant. I wear a 38/34 in Carhartt pants, so that's what I ordered for these, and they fit spot-on. Haven't washed 'em yet, so I'm assuming they'll shrink a wee bit, but I don't put most of my clothes in the dryer because everything shrinks. Won't put these in the dryer either.

Overland Journal

Official Forum Sponsor
We did exceed the 150 pairs of free Mountain Khakis for this 2010 Holiday Special, but were able to get another 50 pairs. As of yesterday we had exceeded the 150 by about 20, so there are 30 pairs left. Be sure to use the code H2010 when purchasing a 3-year subscription/renewal. I will then email out a coupon for use on the MK website where you can select whatever style, color & size you want!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1