FS Custom built Expedition Trailer, in WMass

For sale custom built by me expedition trailer. I built this trailer for a trip that our family took earlier this summer and the trailer performed great. The reason I am selling it is we are moving away from a trailer into a full size truck with a 4Wheel Camper. I finished the trailer and without a shake down run I proceeded to take it on a 6,000 mile trip and everything worked perfectly.

Trailer Specs
4'x6'x3' Box with 21 gallon fresh water tank
Steel tube frame,
Aluminum trailer skin powder coated Mocha
Anodized black aluminum trim
Aluminum Fenders and standing plates
All Stainless fasteners except Grade 8 on suspension components.
Timbren Axleless suspension
Dexter Brakes
emergency trailer brake controller and separate battery
Max Coupler Style hitch 2" receiver
Spare Tire swing out with Mountain Hatch cutting board fold down table and Built Right Industries Molle panel
2 Gerry can tool boxes
1 5G fresh water Jerry can.
Aluminum tongue toolbox
Tepui Kukenam roof top tent
3 Toyota Sema 17" wheels (4Runner TRD PRO) with TPMS
BF Goodrich All Terrain 265/70 R17

Electric
100AH AGM battery
100W Renogy Solar panel
30amp Renogy converter
8 circuit Blue Seas fuse block
Noco genius 10 battery charger
Military Style fuse at Battery
Anderson plug for additional remote panel
All LED lights, everything is DOT approved in proper locations
7 Blade RV style plug
All properly sized automotive grade wire

Plumbing
21 gallon Rec Pro fresh water tank boxed in a pine box to prevent bulging, and allow storage on top.
On demand water pump
Gravity fill port
Quick Coupler spray port

Kitchen
Front Runner tailgate table with RigD slide out cutting board
11lbs propane bottle
Since I am using the Expedition Essentials EXO table elsewhere you have yourself a blank slate.

Misc
Built Right Industries universal Molle panels mounted to each side door
L track (airline track) mounted inside box for different lashing configurations
Special lug nuts to run Toyota wheels
Keyed alike stainless steel latch handles

I'm really excited and proud on how this trailer came out. The only thing I would consider an issue is my dust seals around the doors let in some water and some dust in, nothing crazy, but it needs to be noted. I just took in around the VERY dry west for a month and i got about the same level of infiltration in the trailer as I did my truck with a Go Fast Camper on it. I will try and get some pics up later. I have a bunch of them on my Instagram along with a walk around video. @overlandonthefly
Thanks
Morgan

Price
$6,800
as it sits now.

Last edited:
26D167F3-A1D5-403A-BBAA-F923826DAF36.jpeg
33EC3CF0-77B2-452D-842B-AD090104B1B9.jpeg

With a sad realization that our family is not going to be able to afford a big trip this year, I am putting the trailer back up for sale. Any questions don’t be afraid to ask.
Thanks
Morgan

Putting this back up for sale with a huge price drop. I have since removed the fridge, EXO table, EE recovery board mount and maxtrax. Those things are going in my Project M build. I did replace the EXO table with a cheap Front Runner tail gate table with a RIGd slide out cutting board. I will get some pictures of it shortly.
Thanks
Morgan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1