Fully built Fuso in Vancouver B.C.

bitburger

I was curious and potentially interested so I sent a couple of emails. Occasionally, people are poor communicators and have more than they represent.
Personally, having something working in front of me is worth something. Others would rather build it themselves from scratch which is fine but not for me given my impatience.

In response to some questions I sent, they said this about the camper,
" She is a 2014 KZ. Similar to this one.
https://www.generalrv.com/product/used-2014-kz-sportsmen-sportster-17-390440-28

Fuso is perfect, maintained professionally with local service records. She is registered in Canada. "

I asked if there was any solar , generators, recovery gear etc. This was their response,

"Suspension, air ride seats, super singles rims, suspended deck, custom rear tire mount, custom skirt around trailer, custom quick release frame under trailer, custom trailer jacks, checker plated aluminum flat deck, custom rear bumper with led’s, custom extended hitch"

I assume no generators, solar, or recovery gear. I asked for additional details on the work done but received no response yet.

SuperVan

Forager
And...here's the kicker...

Saw it on CL the week before for... "$35K with the trailer, and $25K without."

Yep. Make sure and check that paperwork for a title jump.

bean20

This was advertised for $35K CDN from a nice guy, spoke with the original owner in Cranbrook BC. This is obviously being flipped for an overly inflated price. $10,000 CDN trailer on a $25K truck; $75K US what the ???????? Out of principal I wouldn't go near it. So lame.

EuroJoe

Adventurer
where can you find a 4x4 fuso for 30k? I am seeing none on the usual suspects, ebay CL etc
Kind of interested in doing something similar myself

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1