GregB_00XJ M101 CDN2 "Way too Red" Build Thread (finally)

Not good! That is an understatement. I can't count the number of people I have sent to look over this thread. I can't believe it happened again. Sorry what a pain!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
Not good! That is an understatement. I can't count the number of people I have sent to look over this thread. I can't believe it happened again. Sorry what a pain!

Wow,
Thanks a lot. I will probably upload most of the pics again... I need to re-populate another site to link from. I set up a Flikr account, will test that out and go from there. Stay tuned. heh

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
I want to add my sympathies for the loss of the photos. :(

Such a great build thread; I've always appreciated all the effort you put into sharing with the forum participants. Good luck with the recovery.

VanIsle_Greg

I want to add my sympathies for the loss of the photos. :(

Such a great build thread; I've always appreciated all the effort you put into sharing with the forum participants. Good luck with the recovery.

Thanks Mike, much appreciated. It took a long time for sure!

VanIsle_Greg

Wow. I sort of forgot about this build thread. I guess it is time to close it off with one last update.

Sadly, the trailer was sold last month to a local couple who are taking it on a crazy 2 year adventure across North and Central America (well Mexico at least). So there is good news and bad news. They sold their house and all their stuff and are taking it on a trip I can only dream of at this point in my life. Maybe when the kids are older and moved out, my wife and I can do something like that?

In the meantime to get my camping fix, we still have our big Travel Trailer. Oh and did I forget to mention that I took the funds from the sale of the trailer and I am now building a custom FWC inspired pop up slide in truck camper?

Yeah, that is happening. heh :p

Stay tuned for a build thread on ExPo later on that!
Greg

Wow. I sort of forgot about this build thread. I guess it is time to close it off with one last update.

Sadly, the trailer was sold last month to a local couple who are taking it on a crazy 2 year adventure across North and Central America (well Mexico at least). So there is good news and bad news. They sold their house and all their stuff and are taking it on a trip I can only dream of at this point in my life. Maybe when the kids are older and moved out, my wife and I can do something like that?

In the meantime to get my camping fix, we still have our big Travel Trailer. Oh and did I forget to mention that I took the funds from the sale of the trailer and I am now building a custom FWC inspired pop up slide in truck camper?

Yeah, that is happening. heh :p

Stay tuned for a build thread on ExPo later on that!
Greg

Greg-maybe post a picture kinda like one for the road. I looked through and it doesn't appear that any of the pictures have survived. I just skimmed through and this thread had quite a few people who posted that were involved in their own builds and it brought back how much I enjoyed this. I only have 10 nights in the "Scrap yard M100" in 2018. I never got it anywhere near where you took your build.

brian90744

American Trekker
Another
Greg-maybe post a picture kinda like one for the road. I looked through and it doesn't appear that any of the pictures have survived. I just skimmed through and this thread had quite a few people who posted that were involved in their own builds and it brought back how much I enjoyed this. I only have 10 nights in the "Scrap yard M100" in 2018. I never got it anywhere near where you took your build.

P

ho

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nchamp