Handmade Leather Works

Mowgli

Supporting Sponsor
Mockingbird Leather Goods

After a move and buying my first house I am now back up and running. I have a whole room set up and dedicating to my leather working so start extecting more stuff! I've just been making stuff for friends and family for the past year but will go back to seeing what you all would like me to make now. Stay tuned for some wallets, mason jars wrapped in leather, and card holders. Made and ready to sell!

Also ordered hard wear to start making bands for Apple watches 42mm and 38

Please go like and follow my Instagram and Facebook to keep up with what will be happening

Instagram: @mockingbirdleathergoods

www.facebook.com/MockingbirdLeatherGoods

I originally got into making leather products for firefighters since at the time I really needed a pair of suspenders. As time went on this has become a hobby of mine that I would like to share with others.

A few things I currently make and have pictures of are suspenders, helmet bands, dog collars/leashes, key fobs, lanyards, tool rolls. I do make many other things or if you would like something made just ask.

For pricing please leave a comment or message me.

Few sample pictures of previous projects.

image.jpg
[/COLOR]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    482.8 KB · Views: 298
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    512.5 KB · Views: 277
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    553.6 KB · Views: 262
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    531.1 KB · Views: 263
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    541.4 KB · Views: 261
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    565.5 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:

sgregg108

Adventurer
Great stuff! How much for the key fob w/the black hook and a plain snap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mowgli

Supporting Sponsor
Great work. You have some talent.

Sent from the hand of the RSB himself!!!
excellent work! subscribing!
Thank you

prices for a 20" & 14" chainsaw scabard/ bar cover. shipping would be to 19403.

What color and how wide are the bars? That was just a experiment with that old homelite. I used 12oz leather which was very very hand to hand stitch. Send me a pm and we can figure something out.

Great stuff! How much for the key fob w/the black hook and a plain snap?

What color key fob and do you want a screw rivet or a snap?

sgregg108

Adventurer
The dark brown you have in your sample key fob looks great and a plain snap works for me. Thanks

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
Hi Mowgli,

Please visit the site rules page for information about advertising on the forum. For additional information, you can contact Brian McVickers (username = Brian McVickers).

Thanks you.

Mowgli

Supporting Sponsor
Sorry to anyone I am currently talking to about making something. I will need to put that on hold

Can someone please help me out here. I'm not exactly sure what rule I am breaking. I'm not a commercial company asi do this as a hobby. If that's the case I simply can't afford to become one. Am I correct on that's what I am breaking?

Mowgli

Supporting Sponsor
Sorry for the delay everyone. Got everything sorted out.

The dark brown you have in your sample key fob looks great and a plain snap works for me. Thanks

Pm sent

On a side note I won't be working on any leather stuff between the 9-12 next week. Going camping, first time taking my 3 her old lab so we will see how that goes :camping:

Mowgli

Supporting Sponsor
For pistols or knives? I havent tried either but over time I may give it a shot. The knife shouldn't be to hard with a loop for your belt

Mowgli

Supporting Sponsor
Playing with the tool roll I made. I'm still not sure what I want to put in to

Full set of silverware for 3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    517.9 KB · Views: 171

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member