Has anyone seen the In Search Of The Experience Vid yet?

Just wondering what the content is like or focuses on

$35 to watch people off road seems excessive but I like the idea and description.

RoverDude

Explorer
I've been lucky enough to view the final product. And I have to say, it is a MUST for the Roverphile. It is so rare when one just drops everything to pursue their passion (well maybe not on this forum). And Elias' passion is evident in his work. This might even get the wife to begin to understand my obsession.

Let us do the math...
Self produced. So, he paid for most of it with his own money. 10% goes to the Red Cross. If you live in CA, 7.75% goes to Arnold. $1 or so goes to shipping. Or assuming you're not in the USA, more goes into shipping. Ahh, what the heck. If you have to ask, maybe you should negotiate 10% off and your copy. And he can deduct your savings from the Red Cross donation.

LINK to a more than deserving, worth every penny or schilling video!

DiscoveryXD

Adventurer
I ordered one.... Elias and others put a lot of effort into it, so the least we can do is support his work. Besides, it sounds like it's very well done! I can't wait to watch it.

pnorvell

Adventurer
That looks awesome! I'll have to wait until after Christmas for that one! A little off subject, but did anyone see the show "mean green" yesterday, Saturday, on HDtheater? It was all about rovers!! They were comparing an electric series a guy had built against an awesome Range Rover Classic. I think the classic in it is that one that rolled in the "post pics of your rover," sad. It was an awesome show though!

bovw

Explorer
pnorvell said:
I think the classic in it is that one that rolled in the "post pics of your rover," sad.
It is.

I watched part of the DVD at an event yesterday. I enjoyed what I saw, some friends are in it, appears well done, and for a good cause. That's good enough for me.

jeff_wright

Adventurer
pnorvell said:
A little off subject, but did anyone see the show "mean green" yesterday, Saturday, on HDtheater? It was all about rovers!! They were comparing an electric series a guy had built against an awesome Range Rover Classic. I think the classic in it is that one that rolled in the "post pics of your rover," sad. It was an awesome show though!

Did you TIVO it?! I might have to come watch it:chowtime:

RoverDude

Explorer
Michael Slade said:
Be careful...don't order it if you don't like me. I'm 'allegedly' in it somewhere.
Oh yeah you're in it. Some day I'll want the coordinates to the secret cave.

Oilburner

Adventurer
I almost rolled my truck with one of the camera guys (Jamie Brown) in the passenger seat. We ran Hell's Revenge with the crew and guided their heavy-rear-ended (sorry mods too early) DII through the trail. I actually hauled some of their jerry cans around for them. There is likely some footage of my ugly mug, spouting some incomprehensible drivel.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1