HoneyBadger Farm Truck Build

SSF556

SE Expedition Society
Well time to turn the farm truck into something a little cooler.

2012 Ram 3500 Diesel that I purchased back in 2019 from a member here at Expo.

Current setup

PowerWagon wheels with 285/75/17 Coopers
AEV mudflaps
Kore level kit with Bilstein
Rear Airbags

48068DEA-BE63-4EA2-A6BA-0B5AEB2C219A_1_105_c.jpeg

First big add is an ARB front bumper with a WARN 16.5 synthetic. Thanks to @Kingsize24 for answering all my text messages about the ARB bumper.

IMG_0564.JPG.jpeg

Also ordered a complete set of Asfir underbody protection.

PNG image.png

Future Projects

ARB rear air locker

llamalander

Get out the hole saw!
To which I would add, cutting big holes in curved sheetmetal doesn't always go as planned-- if you can glue a small (3/4"-1") block of oak/maple/hardwood on to hold the pilot bit, then go real slow, you are much less likely to wander...
Block can go in inside or outside the fender, use PL or another multi-surface glue and let it fully cure, make sure your pilot bit is well in it before the teeth touch your paint.

SSF556

SE Expedition Society
Get out the hole saw!
To which I would add, cutting big holes in curved sheetmetal doesn't always go as planned-- if you can glue a small (3/4"-1") block of oak/maple/hardwood on to hold the pilot bit, then go real slow, you are much less likely to wander...
Block can go in inside or outside the fender, use PL or another multi-surface glue and let it fully cure, make sure your pilot bit is well in it before the teeth touch your paint.
Thanks for the heads up. I bought before it went out of production. So no real plans right this moment to install it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal