How to build an 80 on a budget

Sempertoy

Explorer
I'm glad you were able to make things work out. The Baja rack is ready when you are. You'll be stoked.

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it! I'd love to have all that space for gear so I don't have to empty out the back every time I want to sleep lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sempertoy

Explorer
Also, this happened this weekend lol. It was already cracked from a big hit up at big bear. The high speed desert crossing must have been the end for my poor muffler.

ate2umug.jpg

Also, this happened this weekend lol. It was already cracked from a big hit up at big bear. The high speed desert crossing must have been the end for my poor muffler.

Oops! I busted up mine and had it welded back together. A few months later something broke loose inside and was rattling around, so I broke down and replaced it. Hopefully the shiny new one will stay un-bashed for a long time.

krazytoy

Adventurer

You pick up the shipping and you can have the Magna Flow I pulled off? If your intersted I can get the part number, it's 2.5" in and out. I took it off because it was too loud for my exahuast system.

IMAG0290-1.jpg

Sempertoy

Explorer
You pick up the shipping and you can have the Magna Flow I pulled off? If your intersted I can get the part number, it's 2.5" in and out. I took it off because it was too loud for my exahuast system.

IMAG0290-1.jpg

Sounds great! PM me your address and ill send you a check to cover shipping.

Thanks again!

ab1985

Explorer
Yep, it takes some getting used to once you've got the bumper, spare, and all the other goodies out back.

Sempertoy

Explorer
@Krazytoy got my muffler put in today! Took it to a shop and they hooked me up with a hi routed tail pipe. Don't think I'll be dragging this one on the rocks ;)

5agage3e.jpg

The sound is pleasant, especially compared to the drone with no muffler. I think I got a good deal on the system, mostly thanks to Jason.

I can't explain how awesome it is to be a cruiser head and have fellow cruiser heads out there that are more than willing to help out. I have been helped out more than I can say and I am very thankful. Makes me happy to be a part of this community!

Last edited:

Sempertoy

Explorer
Also, while at the shop a guy pulled up in a lowered, tinted body kitted Lexus sc400. He said "sounds great, especially for a highlander" .........😒

uveqa7yg.jpg

krazytoy

Adventurer
@Krazytoy got my muffler put in today! Took it to a shop and they hooked me up with a hi routed tail pipe. Don't think I'll be dragging this one on the rocks ;)The sound is pleasant, especially compared to the drone with no muffler. I think I got a good deal on the system, mostly thanks to Jason.
I can't explain how awesome it is to be a cruiser head and have fellow cruiser heads out there that are more than willing to help out. I have been helped out more than I can say and I am very thankful. Makes me happy to be a part of this community!

Awesome, glad it worked out for you! The Cruiser community is great to be a part of and I don't mind helping someone out whenever I can. That is some nice routing on that tail pipe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1