IDI 7.3 4x4 and FWC $14,500

rawtoxic

Nice! One of my first work trucks was a 1994 IDI Flatbed Diesel F350. I bought it from a dealer in Valentine NE, I called on the truck and the guy said he was dealership owner and if I came to get truck tomorrow I could have it for $1000 (was listed at $3500 so great deal!) . It had over 400k on it and started on first crank after plugs warmed. I can't say all the components still worked perfectly but the truck ran excellent for 4 years and i sold it to my masonry contractor and he took it down to ole Mexico to live out rest it's days out of high altitude. His brother uses it daily still with over 560k on the clock, I wonder how much cattle, masonry and work that truck has done it's entire life? I've thought about get another rig with the engine but I think I'd like one with the turbo bolted on.

Great find and thanks for the memories!

vintageracer

To Infinity and Beyond!
I'm doing an IDI powered build right now.

1990 Centurion 7.3 C350 4 Door Bronco with a Hallmark Bronco specific Pop-Top camper bolted on the back.

AggieLC

IDI's are very underrated. Current daily is an 88 F350 7.3 IDI. Bought it for $3k six months ago and drive over 100 miles a day with no issues whatsoever. Trucks were just built better back then. Wish I could afford to buy this one!

J1973s

This seems like a really nice rig. I’m curious as to how the price breakdown would be for the camper and truck separately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1