I'm BACK!!! 2023 F-250 Tremor build

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Just clicked over 19,000 miles on this truck in 11 months. I really had hoped to keep the mileage down to 15K per year but that's not gonna happen this first year haha. I am taking this coming bird season off from guiding so I expect to shed a few thousand miles there for year two which should help.

No new additions or upgrades to report since my last post, truck has been running great, still very much happy with it overall.
Good to hear. Looks like you've modded all you need to. Just drive, camp and enjoy!

Sounds like you put on the same kind of mileage I do. I've had my truck just over 2 years and am at about 43,000 miles now. Few recalls but nothing major.

I'll DD it until it hits 125,000 miles then I don't know what I'll do with it. If it hasn't been a pain in my butt and am still towing a camping trailer, I might just keep it and retire it to strictly towing duties and get something smaller to use as a DD. Thinking a 2 door Bronco might be fun.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Good to hear. Looks like you've modded all you need to. Just drive, camp and enjoy!

Sounds like you put on the same kind of mileage I do. I've had my truck just over 2 years and am at about 43,000 miles now. Few recalls but nothing major.

I'll DD it until it hits 125,000 miles then I don't know what I'll do with it. If it hasn't been a pain in my butt and am still towing a camping trailer, I might just keep it and retire it to strictly towing duties and get something smaller to use as a DD. Thinking a 2 door Bronco might be fun.

I will still add a few things like the BD dual fog light kit, maybe a HAM radio in the truck, but nothing major. I'll likely move over to some Fox 2.5 shocks from Accutune in the next year as well. I have it covered in full for 5yr/125K so I will do my best to keep it around for that long because at the current asking price of these trucks I can no longer justify the annual switch and build. IF (that's a BIG if) it's still here at the end of five years and under that 125K miles without any major issues or failures I'll likely keep it and retire it to part time tow duty for out of state trips with the camper and bikes.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
I will still add a few things like the BD dual fog light kit, maybe a HAM radio in the truck, but nothing major. I'll likely move over to some Fox 2.5 shocks from Accutune in the next year as well. I have it covered in full for 5yr/125K so I will do my best to keep it around for that long because at the current asking price of these trucks I can no longer justify the annual switch and build. IF (that's a BIG if) it's still here at the end of five years and under that 125K miles without any major issues or failures I'll likely keep it and retire it to part time tow duty for out of state trips with the camper and bikes.
Agreed. MSRP on my '22 was 67K. To get a similarly equipped 2024 F150 would be 82K. And that's just for a 302a XLT. Nutso.

Your truck here is like a 120K truck...

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Agreed. MSRP on my '22 was 67K. To get a similarly equipped 2024 F150 would be 82K. And that's just for a 302a XLT. Nutso.

Your truck here is like a 120K truck...

Yea the sticker last year when I bought it was right at $94K, same truck built to the same exact options is now $99K just one year later. Move to a higher trim or bump to a 350 (a waste on a Tremor other than having the sticker) and you'll be pushing $110K loaded out for a SRW truck, insanity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal