I'm not talking "Kommando Spezialkräfte", but pretty darn close, how would you build your next RIG?

shortbus4x4

Expedition Leader
Found this yesterday evening, thanks @Deleted Member 183. Been in communication with the seller. Says it's a 1954 Travelux 16' trailer. My limited research says it's a Canadian company that built it based off the Avion design.View attachment 812372
Well it took a while but the price was finally dropped enough that I hit the "buy now" last Thursday night. Picking it up over the 4th weekend, it's 280 miles from my house so relatively close.

And what's the love affair with European cabovers? I'm going 'Murican!

I was up at Ritchie Brothers Auction in Spokane WA a couple of weeks ago to fix a big hydraulic leak on a 45 ton crane truck. I recognized some of the rigs there as from Pappy Boyington airport in Hayden ID. I saw this beautiful 1985 International Cargostar that was also from there, Airforce at Fairchild and then surplused to Pappy Boyington. One of the cleanest rust free ones I've ever seen. The box isn't so nice as it's had some leaks. Well I won it Wednesday, it's a 6.9 with an Allison. I'll pick it up next week.3a9ca40c-1e2f-4595-9bd9-b651606f106f-hr.jpeg755563be-25db-439a-a38c-120313f1c6d0-hr.jpeg

Hmmm, 16 foot box. 16 foot trailer. 16 foot box, 16 foot trailer.:unsure:

Deleted Member 183

JUST SAY NO! To CRACK!

It detracts ones attention into building your KILLER PERFECT RIG (wink, wink, nod... your well service truck) and it clutters the yard and probably piss's off your wife (it sure does mine).
! Not that I am the one to preach!

Hey Shortbus, please post up more pictures of your well service truck on this thread!

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
Word on the street is once redacted figures out which car to put on top, this is his next Kommando Spezialkräfte :unsure:

js.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nchamp