Ironman 4x4 w/ Foam Cell and Foam Cell steering stabilizer/ Group buy ?

mk75

Adventurer
Mitsubishi EXPO ,

So as quite a few of you know I purchased another Gen 2.5 . Well along with rebuilding another motor my new Montero needs a new a suspension. I decided to go with http://www.ironman4x4.com/ "Ironman 4x4 w/ Foam Cell and Foam Cell steering stabilizer ".

So I am just testing the waters to see if any of you are looking for full suspension and would like to purchase. I am having these shipped direct from Austrailia to Oregon and can forward to your address via the many options available. I would need to know by the 12th of this month so that they make the container. I can get full suspension for either GEN 2 or GEN 3. Pricing is better than what I'm seeing on line and from a few other shops that quite a few of us use.

Please PM me for Pricing. This is being done through a hook up and I was asked not give the shop name in the forum because of certain business relationships.

Thanks for Looking !

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
Steering stabilizers are typically a universal application type deal, if you're Montero needs a steering stabilizer you might be putting a Band-Aid over a problem. These trucks are dialed in from the factory and I've been running 35's and have never needed any stabilizer help. Some people like to run them for a softer feel but meh.

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
Ah, misread that. I was thinking it was just steering stabilizers. I'm a jerk...

kbahus

Adventurer
Why bother? Get the kit from a US vendor and save the ridiculous shipping expense from Australia. There are plenty of US vendors that can help.

mk75

Adventurer
Ironman 4x4 w/ Foam Cell and Foam Cell steering stabilizer / GEN 2.5

So maybe I was not clear. This is a US "Newberg,Oregon" 4x4 shop that has a shipments of OZ parts coming in more than a couple times a year. I called them up and asked them about suspension for my 99 truck and they said they would have to special order and could get it put in the container for there next shipment to leave OZ on the 12th of this month.

Iron Man "USA" does not normally stock full suspension for 1998-2000 for our GEN 2.5 " special order" you would pay shipping from OZ. I asked my local shop about a group buy since I knew lately a lot of folks had been looking. So once again if anyone is interested PM me for price and I can give you more info. I was asked not to post in the open the Shop Name , but I am happy to say via the PM and give you more info. They don't want to mess with there vendor relationships by talking about pricing. He hooked me up.

So I thought I would pass on the info. Once again only shipping would be to your address in the US from Portland, Or. NEED to know by the 12th.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1