Is this real?

Bigblue12v

I assume this maybe has been posted before but found this pic online does anyone know if its real or photoshopped?
I can tell that the image has been flipped, at least the RV part because the awning and side entry door is on the wrong side. So assuming probably photoshopped. I'm just thinking "damn if that's real, I wanna see the build thread and more pics!"
Anyone know the real answer?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365711247.554238.jpg

Mc Taco

American Adventurist
Sadly I think it is photoshopped. Look at the green tank in front of the first rear wheel.

On the positive side, maybe this is someones rendition of what their rig WILL look like.

Bigblue12v

Oh ya I'm on my phone and for all I could see it was a underbody box Til you guys said tank then looked closer. Oh well it's still cool! The bus on tracks is pimp but maybe less practical overall? Guess that depends where you're using it at...

Ovis Canis

Observer
Not convinced. The body over hangs the tank but there is a hole in the body so you could still access the cap for filling.

rlrenz

Explorer
Since a set of tank track pads are usually worn out after about 1000 miles of asphalt road travel, a tracked RV would need a semi trailer full of pads to go very far -- as I recall, it takes about a day for a team to replace the pads on an M60-A3 (the RV may weigh less than an M60, though-- 120,000+ Lbs for the '60)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nchamp