Jakes1994 FZJ80 (BIG ORANGE)

MikesVX80

Observer
added the new head unit and speakers.

Alpine SPS-410 x 2 (rear doors)

Nice build! Quick question: did these rear door speakers fit straight in? My rear door speakers have an odd 3-hole mounting and I'm struggling to find direct replacements!

Thanks.

Warlord6

HMFIC
Nice build! Quick question: did these rear door speakers fit straight in? My rear door speakers have an odd 3-hole mounting and I'm struggling to find direct replacements!

Thanks.
no, we had to custom fit them. Ill see if i can find any pics.

MannMade

We're gonna spend Memorial Day weekend down there camping, cooking in dutch ovens & mild trail riding if you're interested.....

BigTree4X4

Roaming Nowhere
Got my new LED headlights. Im pretty happy with the output. I need to get the high beams now.

I just purchased some LED headlights for my Sequoia just like those and feel like I'm going to get pulled over cause they are so bright compared to halogens and blind on coming traffic. Do you know if these are legal? I get conflicting information when I research it.

Last edited:

Warlord6

HMFIC
I just purchased some LED headlights for my Sequoia just like those and feel like I'm going to get pulled over cause they are so bright compared to halogens and blind on coming traffic. Do you know if these are legal? I get conflicting information when I research it.

These are not any brighter than the LED headlights on all the new vehicles on the road. Just make sure you readjust your headlights after install as they throw the light in a different direction than the halogens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1