JK Expedition Wannabe

terleira

Observer
Diesel engines go a bit over 10Lts / 100km ; I'm doing about 9.5 because i still have my original wheels and dont really want it for racing ehehe.

This particular model has many problems with the gear box and its clutch. Gears jump off (1st and 3rd mainly) and the clutch cant stand any agressive remap's. Other than that, i really like!

You drool about diesel and we drool about gasoline and gasoline cost!!! :p

cheers!

swift7777

°.lllllll.°
Great build and nice JKU, you make a great point about the cost of petrol in Europe as compared to the U.S.

jpat30

Adventurer
Nice looking jeep you have there sir and Awesome pics. The scenery is what I am most jealous of. Thanks for sharing it with the rest of us.

terleira

Observer
I think all over the world we've got great scenerys. I look forward to travel to the US and meet that amazing country. Alaska, Utah, California, great destiny to travel to. I've been to kentucky and i only wished i had more time and a 4wheeler to explore.

2018 is the year! ;)

The gasoline cost in EU, Portugal is absolutely incredible!!! A robery jejejeje but, we have to deal with it. Speculation and lobbys work that way.

I just want enough for weekend outdoors and camping trips!!! ;)

Thanks for your comments!

jeepgc

Adventurer
Very nice jeep and excellent pics, looks like you had a great trip.

Good to see another European based jeep :)

terleira

Observer
Meet my other jeep! The one before JK :)

img_2062.jpg

img_2063.jpg

img_2064.jpg

500Mts All Day!

jeep10.jpg

jeep110.jpg

jeep510.jpg

jeep710.jpg

jeep810.jpg

jeep1110.jpg

untitl10.jpg

nnnnnate

Adventurer
Wow, deja vu. I lived in northern Spain from 2003-2005 and your pictures totally gave me some throwbacks. I mainly ended up staying in the cities but always loved it when we managed to take a bus from one city to another so we could see the country side. I wish I could have traveled more while I was there but I'll have to settle at looking at your pictures. I lived in Ourense, Ponferada, Leon, Logrono, San Sebastian, and Victoria. I was able to pass through Vigo, Santiago de Compostela, Bilbao, Pamplona, Madrid, and Toledo as well. I want to go back so bad. I feel horrible that the economy is so poor there on the Iberian Peninsula and hope things improve soon for you all.

Keep posting pictures of your adventures.

terleira

Observer
Thank you for your words. bad economy = bad polititian!!! Money spent the wrong way, always asking more fromt those with less. But both portuguese and spanish have strong roots, culture and things will change.

When you come again i can show you the Portuguese people and country !

I also lived near San Sebastian, great people the basque!

:ylsmoke:

Wow, deja vu. I lived in northern Spain from 2003-2005 and your pictures totally gave me some throwbacks. I mainly ended up staying in the cities but always loved it when we managed to take a bus from one city to another so we could see the country side. I wish I could have traveled more while I was there but I'll have to settle at looking at your pictures. I lived in Ourense, Ponferada, Leon, Logrono, San Sebastian, and Victoria. I was able to pass through Vigo, Santiago de Compostela, Bilbao, Pamplona, Madrid, and Toledo as well. I want to go back so bad. I feel horrible that the economy is so poor there on the Iberian Peninsula and hope things improve soon for you all.

Keep posting pictures of your adventures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1