Kimberley Kampers USA

catalyzer

I also don't know what you mean by a Series 7? If you could clarify this and what model of Kimberley you are looking at, then I think you could get better more focused feedback to your question.

We love our Karavan. Nothing else gives such a great combination of towability and the ability to fit in a garage combined with the interior living space, quality, and off road capability. The build quality is excellent. We have had ours for 3 years and have had no significant issues with it. Dave (the US rep/importer) is fantastic--extremely knowledgeable, responsive to questions, and a really nice guy. The Kimberly community is small (but growing) and also very supportive and helpful.

The Kruisers are great if you want more space and the bigger form factor. The new Kube looks neat but I have yet to see one in person (Dave said he might have one at Overland East).

My advice is to try and get to see one in person if you can. Dave is based in Ohio, and is at all the Overland Expo shows. Depending on where you guys are and what model you are looking at, good chance you can find a local owner that would be willing to show you their rig.
Thanks for the feedback @cmo5 . Positive endorsement

And I meant the T class

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1