Land Rover LR3 18" Wheels...Advice Please

SWRJ1430

That's crazy....I was leaning on ordering a set on Monday but am still doing some research. Can't believe the difficulty in finding some decent off road wheels for the LR3.

Ray_G

Explorer
That's crazy....I was leaning on ordering a set on Monday but am still doing some research. Can't believe the difficulty in finding some decent off road wheels for the LR3.

I would say the stock wheels are more than adequate truth be told, these offer an interesting alternative but LR wheels have always been rather good for their intended purpose.

MontyMog

Rolling Thunder
The stock wheels are more then adequate. I bought these for the teardrop because they are a little cheaper then factory 10 spokes. Napa had lugs that fit and they were an OK price. Will get a pic tomorrow. I will say this...these rims with 275/65 KO2'S on them are HEAVY. All things being equal it is nice to know we do have a non bling rim option.

The stock wheels are more then adequate. I bought these for the teardrop because they are a little cheaper then factory 10 spokes. Napa had lugs that fit and they were an OK price. Will get a pic tomorrow. I will say this...these rims with 275/65 KO2'S on them are HEAVY. All things being equal it is nice to know we do have a non bling rim option.

Waits patentiantly for the "Proof of Life" photo! :coffee:

MontyMog

Rolling Thunder
******! I searched for steel rims for months before buying the warlord.... if I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frank Design