Latest Photo?

the kid

Juke Box Hero
Yeah. Note the "L" on the grill.

The last pic does look like it's underwater though. Is that effect intended? Sort of cool.
Lexi may have dipper her toes in the water. But there was no sign saying now wading or swimming...

Expedition Leader
OK, now that you mention it, it does look wide for a pig. Looks like a lot of custom work there.

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
And its not a 4runner...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! He takes the bait! It's not a Land Cruiser either! It looks like the area around Carrols and Kalama on the Columbia?

And yes, I know its a Prado chassis. 4Runners, FJ Cruisers, GX-470 are all built on the same chassis.

Last edited:

the kid

Juke Box Hero
Land Cruiser Prado... I know your jelly lol. it fits me perfectly, it doesn't fit into any one category exclusively but several nicely. Its more land cruiser than 4runner that's for sure

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
Yeah, the guy I bought my 100 from replaced it with a GX. I'm just an elitist ***** sometimes! Was I in the right neighbourhood for the river?

the kid

Juke Box Hero
Right river but probably 60+mi off. You're too far north(west as the river flows)

Last edited:

tennismark

Had a great 4 days up in the mountains of Victoria. we had snow, ice and awesome 4x4 tracks…below is a snippet of the good times. Oh….the cruiser performed like a BOSS, twin locked and good muddies did the trick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1