Latest Photo?

gabepari

Explorer
Quick shot from Saturday night at Pismo... New tires did outstanding in the sand!

pismo_snt_10.jpg

gabepari

Explorer
What size tires are you running? I missed SNT this year... But I'll be there for sure next year!

285/75-16 BFG KM2's

Contemplated going with 255's, but I like to play on the rocks so I thought the 285's might like the 8" wide wheels a little better at low pressures.

Gabe

BTW - I hear next year might be the last for SNT...

Lostmanifesto

Traveler
Can you give a little explanation of what it is we are seeing :Wow1:

This is ICON Vehicle Dynamics latest Stage 6 FJ Cruiser suspension. It's their Stage 5 setup with the addition of Total Chaos lower control arms, Total Chaos bypass shock hoop, ICON front double bypass shocks and ICON rear double bypass shocks. It rides like a couch on road and eat up the rough stuff better than most stuff I have been in at this level. While I love exploring, I love going fast in the dirt and that's what this setup is all about. You can still 4WD anywhere you want but when it's time to haul butt, you can do that in style.

Call ICON for price info. The kit is not bolt-on though, you need to weld the rear of the shock hoop to the frame and relocate your factory bump stops with a provided Total Chaos bracket. The kit retains stock width which for me is perfect, I have had wider long travel arms on many trucks and this time around I didn't want to have to worry about new axles, steering extensions, sway-bar extensions (if you run a sway-bar) and wider fenders. No I don't work for ICON, I just really like what they are doing with shock technology enough to have them loaded up on my FJC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1