Latest Photo?

RMP&O

Expedition Leader
Ahh Scott, love your truck man! Looking forward to watching this build..

landcruiser2111.jpg

Messing with wires for the Hella and Rigid lights a few days ago...

OMG I see a beer on your bumper! And you are a fireman, you should know better! I hope you don't use alcohol and power equipment too!?

I am fully kidding and just humoring myself due to a trip report I did recently that was hijacked because we had beers and trucks in the same pictures. :rolleyes:

RMP&O

Expedition Leader
Hi guys, new guy from the mud forum. Picked up this pristine beauty a few months ago. Got her painted and de-rusted with fresh PPG paint, 2007 chevy vortex 5.3 with 4L65E. Soon to have ARB F/R, t case doubler, 4x4 labs rear bumper, hydraulic winch, custom front and sliders etc etc... I am looking foreword to many off the grid trips with her. I was an 80 series guy but I felt like I was driving a lifted Camry, so I defected to the past and went 60 series :)

Thanks for all of the inspiration

Awesome and welcome to the forum!

I am also on Mud and I also downgraded (if you could call it that!) from an 04 Tacoma to an 84 FJ60 with a v8. Good to see more old Cruisers on the forum. ;)

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
Tango Blue,

Here is another photo-shopped pic of the 200 series on the way to the mall.

How did I miss this...

LOL! What were you thinking!? If you had been reading the forum you would know that a 200-series can't do stuff like that!

You need to post more of your pictures showing the 200 in all those locations and places you put it in, that cannot be done with a 200.

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
Welcome to ExPo nxski... Where is the Land Cruiser for the Land Cruiser photo thread? All I see is a nice Mitsu!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1