319.7 KB · Views: 189
  • mojave 5.JPG
    mojave 5.JPG
    308 KB · Views: 125
  • mojave 6.JPG
    mojave 6.JPG
    189.2 KB · Views: 132

turbohaulic

Here's the start for mine. I've got big plans with little money so it'll take a while to get it to what I want:)

Attachments

• crewcab.jpg
    crewcab.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 211
  • crewcab2.jpg
    crewcab2.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 115

chasespeed

Explorer
Here's the start for mine. I've got big plans with little money so it'll take a while to get it to what I want:)

Thats a perfect starting point. Get some water storage, and you're ready to roll...

I would give up my Cummins for a nice set up like that with a decent paint job.... maybe.... tough to beat the mileage I get... BUT....

Chase

dwh

Tail-End Charlie
And now, a brief Saturday Morning Off Topic...

Saw this in crawler's sig:

Q: What would you say the biggest misconception people have about Ted Nugent is?

A: I am not aware of any misconceptions. I think everybody knows I rock harder than any human being ever, have created the top 100 guitar licks of all time, constantly kill many innocent animals and own more guns that the Cuban Army. What's to misconceive?

Soooo....had to post one of my favorite bookmarks:

Young Ted! And Go-Go Dancers! Good Morning!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN2VNFpiGWo"]YouTube - Amboy Dukes, The Journey to the Center of the Mind[/ame]

End off topic. As you were.

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
dwh... NICE! I love the cuffs on the singer! Wonder what they were singing about?? I'm guessing you are not exactly what people consider "normal" are you? Thank dog for that!:elkgrin:

dwh

Tail-End Charlie
I'm guessing you are not exactly what people consider "normal" are you? Thank dog for that!:elkgrin:

Normal? What's that?

Some people like to jog in the morning - I like to dance. Nothing wrong with that. Of course, the fact that I'm a 6'4" 300lb giant mutant freak does tend to weird out a few folks when I start stomping around bangin' my head.

If you're ever out in the desert and you see some old fat white man dancing around to Daft Punk, Technotronic or Miami Sound Machine as the sun comes up...well...that's probably me.

Workit! Hayall Yea!

http://roflzombie.com/flash/list.php?action=viewer&sortby=name&ftr=workit.swf

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
:D

That's awesome!

Reminds me of this picture of me and my Jeepin buddies:
3c2e9179.jpg

When I saw your pic I almost fell over laughing! You guys must of had a few extra vitamin supplements or tobacco to think that one up. Too funny!:ylsmoke:

turbohaulic

Thats a perfect starting point. Get some water storage, and you're ready to roll...

I would give up my Cummins for a nice set up like that with a decent paint job.... maybe.... tough to beat the mileage I get... BUT....

Chase

Thanks, I like the truck alot so far. I plan on doing some body work. Since it was a dually and I couldn't find a bed to swap on I just removed the hips. The camper has a water tank in it but having more water never hurts.

Fuel mileage shouldn't be too far off--He forgot to mention the 6.2 Turbo Diesel :bike_rider:

Ya I guess I forgot to give some details:D 6.2 diesel like mentioned by rot box and a th400/np205 (thats missing reverse and 3rd!:() Soon to get a manual swap thou. D60 front, D70HD rear. I hope to build it up to be reliable, capable, and equiped for anything. It's a blast to cruise around and explore with some buddy's (Rot Box I hope!) Ha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1

Members online