Lets see some full size pictures...

Easternshoreman

Yes, I had it at Good Carma Garage for a carrier bearing. I am now in SoCal, just completed a bunch more work. Champion aluminum radiator, Saginaw steering pump and remote cooler and a heat exchanger delete with remote oil cooler.
Cool, I work for canyon coolers, which is a couple of bays down from Good Carma. I got to work one day and saw your truck, and instantly knew I had seen it somewhere, then I remembered it was on this site. Small world!

Boost Creep

Adventurer
13593653175_98bd601f7c_b_d.jpg

notajeep

Observer
I've made a few random changes for the upcoming camping season.

I built a roof rack that mounts to the tent rack to hold the solar panels. On the front of that I added a 42" LED light bar. Combo spot flood pattern. I took the box housed the RV shower and water fill and cut it down by about 5" so that I could re mount the water heater up and out of the way better, and free up some space in the bed. I made a rack to hold the camp table up and under the tent since there never seemed to be a great place to store it when all loaded up

Solar Panels and CB mount - If these work well, I'll upgrade to some better ones next year.

New Table mount and water heater relocated.

Boost Creep

Adventurer
yeah, a little bit. i was hoping to have a welder and bender sooner than later to build a bumper but it just hasn't happened yet. been lucky so far *knock on wood*

AFBronco235

Crew Chief
Still in the process of building it up, but here goes.

91' Bronco with a 302 and E4OD. I'm hoping to track down a ZF5 one day. What I've done: 8K lb. winch, custom center console, square tube grill with lights, dual batteries, custom exhaust, LS diff, Custom air intake (work in progress), custom tactical seat covers, 150 amp 3G alt, drivers side spot light, drop down TV with DVD/CD player, and I just got done with my CB radio.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

TrebleHook

TrebleHook
Little love for the Suburban...

Been driving the snot out of my 99 Suburban/7.4L. 146K on the dial...running strong!

OCD = lots of maintenance:

Lucas Fuel Injectors
Fuel Pressure Regulator
Fuel Pump
Front/Rear Axle Seals
New Brakes and Front Rotors
Transfer Case Pinion Seal
New Radiator/Hoses
New A/C Heat Control Panel ($$ - ouch!)
New Headlights

Installed an electric brake controller to go with the new Scrambler hauler...

Big cross country trip to accompany the move from Virginia to California in June. Wheeling/Camping/Fishing for a week in Colorado.

And I installed a Wilderness Cargo Rack that I found on CL, cleaned it up and painted it. Mounts to the factory rails.

Next up: Full cut/wax and interior detail, reupholster passenger leather seat.

Lovin' it!

Cheers,
Dylan

Attachments

• IMG_0871.jpg
    IMG_0871.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0963.jpg
    IMG_0963.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0974.jpg
    IMG_0974.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0961.jpg
    IMG_0961.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0301.jpg
    IMG_0301.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0865.jpg
    IMG_0865.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 95

MT6bt

Rock hound
0710131648[1].jpg

Don't know if I showed off my truck up in the absaroka/beartooth wilderness...but in case I didn't...here ya go!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1