Lets see the Expo Cruisers!

Box Rocket

My turn..I know I already posted some in the for sale section but thought I'd better get them outta there.... So here is my new to me UZJ100.

It came with the ARB front and rear bumpers, OME lift, Dual Batteries and Slee sliders.

So far I've added:
Slee Rear Heavy Springs (awesome)
10mm trim spacer on passenger side
Piaa 580's on the bumper
Piaa 520's on the rack
Front Runner Rack
Front Runner Jerry Can holder
Front Runner Light Mounts
Slee Rear Heavy Duty Control Arms
AT Drawer
ARB Fridge
Pioneer AVIC-F700BT Navi unit (Street use)
Garmin 276c (off road use)

I'm so in love with this truck its retarded...I can't belive I waited this long for a Land Cruiser, shame on me.. And yes I know the're poser shots but Ive only had her for 2 weeks and be concentrating on mods.

DSCN4598.jpg

DSCN4599.jpg

DSCN4601.jpg

DSCN4602.jpg

DSCN4603.jpg

DSCN4607.jpg

Good looking truck, and impressive batch of mods for only having it for two weeks. I like what you've done with it but that ARB rear bumper is just too big for my taste. Did you get your FrontRunner stuff from Equipt? I've been looking at a lot of it on Paul May's truck and FrontRunner has some killer products. Just wish I could afford them.

wesel123

Explorer
Yep its all from Equipt. Paul is an awsome person to deal with. He went way above what he had to, to get this stuff to me.

So Thanks Paul:wings:

bullsac

Observer
Andrew you truly suck....just when I thought I had my perfect to me rig you go and show this thing of beauty...........wow that thing is beyond bad MMMMM. Can't wait for the build thread on this one.

Build thread? Turn key.. I mean I guess he can do a build thread on how to add a CB and GPS ;)

If anything he will have to un-build it a bit :sombrero:

wesel123

Explorer
Build thread? Turn key.. I mean I guess he can do a build thread on how to add a CB and GPS ;)

We'll I was thinking a thread on adding the Hula Girl or the proper torque spec on license plate bolts.......

Hltoppr

El Gringo Spectacular!

That pretty much sums it up....

New tires will likely be 33x10.5s, interior mods for the 2M/70cm radio and Lowrance GPS...then maybe turbo and OEM snorkel...but we'll see.

It'll be tested in Baja here in a few weeks.

-H-

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
Congrats Andrew, another enviable rig! Looking forward to a thread on it. Hopefully you can shed a bit of light onto how it was federalized too.

Hltoppr

El Gringo Spectacular!
I'll let the cat out of the bag...easy as pie for this one. Bullsac (Rodney) brought it in to the US last spring.

It was originally sold by a Canadian dealership as a North America spec truck, and is on the list of vehicles legal for importation before 25 years...about $650 bucks and a registered importer...and bingo...a diesel 70 series in the US.

-H-

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1