Lr3 ARB bumper light issue

vfly172

Observer
I wired up the parking and turn signals in the bumper. They'll work for a fraction of a second and then the signals won't work on the truck either. The light on the dash flashes quickly like a bulb is out. Anyone had this issue?

I wired up the parking and turn signals in the bumper. They'll work for a fraction of a second and then the signals won't work on the truck either. The light on the dash flashes quickly like a bulb is out. Anyone had this issue?

Are the bumper bulbs LED or did you wire one one backwards? Usually this problem is an OHM issue or a break in the circuit. You can wire the turns backward and get them to flash quickly but it burns out bulbs much faster; something the street racer days of way back brought to light....lol

Isolate one side at a time and check grounds to the lights.

vfly172

Observer
They are not LED. I should isolate the wiring. The ARB wiring instructions are horrible. I should have used a test light.

They are not LED. I should isolate the wiring. The ARB wiring instructions are horrible. I should have used a test light.

Can you post up a picture of the ARB harness? Should be a two wire or three wire set up. It comes with lights installed or do you use the factory LR ones?

Might be able to help you out if I can see a pic or a diagram.

Cheers,

E

jkatka

I know this is an old post but there was no solution posted. I ran into this same problem. With the older style signals (the one with bulbs) the signal will detect something is wrong and all turn signals will cease working. I replaced the signal bulb on the ARB signal with an LED bulb. This fixed the issue. I did not need to change out the running light bulb.

Jeremy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1