M416 trailer that this guy just won't sell.

highlandercj-7

Explorer
Never tell them your plans, especially if they have an orginal piece. This holds true big time for military collectors and orginal car buffs. If you want that old 32 deuce coupe to make a rod. Tell the guy you wanna keep it orginal and restore it. They will be more apt to sell it to you. Then take it home and drop that 350 into it. People who are anal about orginal stuff never see it both ways. I look at it like this: if I got my $$ out of it I don't care what you do with it. There's a good chance that the guy won't sell it to you now that he knows what your doing with it. If you have a friend that has a old flat fender Jeep. Tell them to stop in and try to buy it. Have them tell him they want it to go with there old flattie.

achampagne

Explorer
Well work sent me by there today on a special request, and my jaw dropped as I drove by and saw that someone had gone off the road during last night's storm and smahed that trailer right through a pile of firewood. It is a pile of junk now. BUt on the bright side I bet he'll sell it to me now. URGH...... what a waste!

achampagne

Explorer
Well work sent me by there today on a special request, and my jaw dropped as I drove by and saw that someone had gone off the road during last night's storm and smashed that trailer right through a pile of firewood. It is a pile of junk now. But on the bright side I bet he'll sell it to me now. URGH...... what a waste!

cruisertoy

Explorer
Well work sent me by there today on a special request, and my jaw dropped as I drove by and saw that someone had gone off the road during last night's storm and smashed that trailer right through a pile of firewood. It is a pile of junk now. But on the bright side I bet he'll sell it to me now. URGH...... what a waste!

That's classic and tragic at the same time.

achampagne

Explorer
Found another one in my travels today, talked to him and made the deal. I pick it up on Sat.

:victory:

3nd3kb3pb5Od5Tb5P7a33e285e1cbef5a1294.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1