MB 1120 Coming to America! Purchase, Build and Now Travel!

VerMonsterRV

Gotta Be Nuts
Hi Jon & Heather;
It's great to hear your having A Blast.
I guess this was a good time for that Coolant Leak (Ha Ha)

See you Next time your in Idaho

Brian
We'll be there soon. But lookout for a new truck! We finally decided to bight the bullet and buy a camper that will stay in the USA. We're planning on having this truck outside of the country for the foreseeable future and since we don't own a house... Though since I'm not right in the head it will be another composite shelled camper. This time though it will be smaller and simpler.

VerMonsterRV

Gotta Be Nuts
All this is why we are taking our truck back for another spa days at Atkinson Vos. So far, all is good and the truck is actually pulling a bit better on Yorkshire grades.
Not sure when this all started. I have had the truck in a few different shops over the last few months. One of them I even had 2 mechanics just looking around for problems. They did find a loose front engine mount then. We go in on Friday for a possible clutch replacement and transmission check. We're getting some noises that I'm pretty sure we shouldn't.

We did get the bracket back from the welder, they seem to have done a very good job. It is all back together now and I'm feeling a bit better. Not much metal left after that weld line... The only bit that was holding up the entire rear of the engine.

PXL_20240430_134028268.jpg

PXL_20240430_134218793.MP.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nchamp